The profile of young participants:
- Age 18-30;
- Disabled, with fewer opportunities or non-disabled youngster, actively involved in one of the partner organizations or in the local community;
- Highly motivated to develop specific skills in the field of social inclusion, youth participation and communication and to use them on personal and (future) professional level;
- Actively involvement in all stages of the project and eager to disseminate its results;
- Ready to attend all the activities of the YE.
Each national group will have a group leader, age 18+, that is:
- Active in one of the partner organizations and experienced as a leader;
- Interested in developing competences regarding social inclusion;
- Able to use English as working language.
- Willing to disseminate the results on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
Each national group will have an English speaking accompanying person, 18+, experienced in guiding visually impaired youngsters.