Babilon Travel Association completes the international project
Value the difference
FUNDED by the Erasmus+ ProGRAMME OF THE European Union
Babilon Travel NGO completes the international project entitled “Value the difference”, project which aims at a better integration in society of the young visually impaired people, both locally and at an international level, through various indoor and outdoor sports practices adapted to their needs.
Babilon Travel NGO has launched the second part of the project
Value the Difference
project funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union
Babilon Travel NGO has launched the second part of the project Value the Difference, a multi-activity project designed to promote integration (both locally and internationally) of visually impaired young people through sport and outdoor activities tailored to their needs. Continue reading…
Babilon Travel NGO, at the end of 2015, in numbers:
• 8 international projects;
• 1 local project;
• 9 countries directly involved;
• 22 young people and youth workers, visually and non-visually impaired, sent to 6 European countries on training and youth exchanges;
• 82 visually impaired/blind young people guided through the historical center of the treasure city of Cluj;
• 18 people, from 4 EU countries brought to Cluj for training;
• 8 times present on local and national tv channels (about 90 minutes on air);
• 4 times present on local radio stations;
• … articles on- and off-line
• 8 volunteers.
The closure of the local project “Terra Mirabilis: Tourist Tracks for Visually Impaired Young People” was marked by a press conference and a ceremony held at the Taylor’s Tower Cluj-Napoca on November 27, 2014.
There were participating 18 journalists from national and local newspapers, radio and TV stations (TVR, Antena 1, Digi 24, Radio Romania Cluj, Radio Romania Tg. Mureș and Radio Voice Evangheliei).
Babilon Travel NGO completed the project Terra Mirabilis, a local project that aims to create a tourist trail for the blind or visually impaired in the historical center of Cluj-Napoca. Continue reading →
Babilon Travel NGO completed the first part of the project Terra Mirabilis, a local project that aims to create a tourist trail for the blind or visually impaired in the historical center of Cluj-Napoca. Continue reading →