“Empowering young visually impaired to stand up for inclusive policy reforms” (EMVISION) is an Erasmus+, KA-3, structural dialogue project, developed by Asociatia Babilon Travel (ABT). Participants will be actively involved in the implementation of inclusive policy reforms and will represent youth opinion regarding the subject of inclusion of young blind or visually impaired (YBVI).
Through the project, young people will have the opportunity to interact with policy makers and experts. This involves some prior training of the participants in order to initiate and establish a quality structural dialogue. During the main activity, there will be an exchange of best practices and mutual learning opportunities. The essential aspect is that participants will interact with the authorities.
To achieve its aims, the project involves a trans-national structural dialogue meeting that will take place in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, during October 29, 2017 (arrival date) and November 5, 2017 (departure date) and will involve 10 YBVI, 22 young people without disabilities and 5 decision makers/experts, from 5 European countries.
The participants, we are looking for, should be:
- Citizens or legal residents one of FYROM, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal or Romania;
- Age 18-30 – young participants;
- Age 21+ (no upper limit) – decision makers/experts in the field of inclusion, youth politics, etc.
- Committed to attend all the activities of the transnational meeting in Cluj-Napoca, Romania (October 29 – November 5, 2017);
- Have empathy and understanding for their disabled peers;
- Are interested in how the democratic and legislative mechanisms are working and how these can be used to produce a better world;
- Are ready to get in touch with people representing other cultures, to learn and to share;
- Can communicate and intend to further develop their language skills in a foreign language, i.e. English, which is the official language of the project.
In case you are interested to participate to the project and the trans-national meeting in Cluj-Napoca, please fill out the corresponding application form:
For more details about the project please don’t hesitate to contact us at
You can also download the Info Pack of the project: