It will bring together 35 youth workers, youth leaders and volunteers from 7 European countries: Turkey, Bulgaria, FYROM, Greece, Italy, Portugal and Romania.
The overall aim of the project is to learn how to integrate the young refugees into social life because they are the most influenced groups due to immigration.
The specific objectives are:
- To raise awareness in the youth workers about the refugees problem;
- To increase the efficiency of youth workers about dealing with the refugee problems;
- To raise awareness in the society about the refugee problem;
- To raise awareness in the participants about the xenophobia;
- To disseminate the good practices about the refugee problems among the partners;
- To discuss and report about the precautions to integrate the young refugees into social life;
- To increase the cooperation among the groups and NGOs working for the problems of the refugees;
- To prepare new project drafts for the solution to the refugee problems.
As expected results, the participants will develop their skills of problem analysis and producing solutions thanks to the concrete data, they will discover the problems of the refugees, they will start to think more consciously about this issue.
The practices will be observed within the field visits. The participants who wish to take precautions against the risk of refugees will examine the social life and will always to attain the ideal. The participants will improve their linguistic skills and expression skills as the communication language is English. The participants will have information about different cultures, will develop their friendship relations at the cultural night and will eliminate their prejudices at the cultural night. With the NGO fair, the participants will be influenced by the works of other organizations. And therefore the communication and the cooperation will increase.
On a long term the participants will raise awareness about the risk of refugees threatening the whole world societies, the activities will motivate the participants to write new projects to struggle against this problem. By this way, it will be possible to contribute to integration of the young refugees into social life and there will be more confident and healthy individuals forming a society.
The project, financed through the Erasmus+ programme, is hosted in Akcakoca, at the Black Sea Coast, 45 km from Düzce (Turkey).